The New Bob and Jo Realty Resource Section
Links to resources can be found on the left of this page.
View resources if you're a SELLER and resources if you're a BUYER, we are also developing a list of tips and resources for you, they will be added to the navigation as we build them.
Do's and Don'ts of Loan Process
MAKE SURE YOU DO:
- 1. Give your Loan Officer a good email address and check your emails EVERY day during the loan process. Most communication will be done via email.
- 2. Call your Realtor when looking at houses, do not call the listing agent from the sign, have your agent show you all houses.
- 3. Keep all accounts current, rent, car payments, credit cards, etc.
- 4. Please call us anytime a question may arise, Your Loan Officer does not mind evening and weekend calls.
- 5. Keep copies of all paycheck stubs until closing scan to processing when you get them.
- 6. Keep a paper trail on any money that changes hands during this transaction or any money that goes in or out of your bank account, keep all pages of all bank statements.
- 7. If you have a spouse they must go with you to closing, even if they are not on title or on the loan there are a couple documents they have to sign.
- 8. Make payments on all accounts on or before due date, even if the account is being paid off with your new loan. CREDIT MIGHT BE PULLED AGAIN THE DAY OF CLOSING.
MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT:
- 1. Quit your job or get another job. Call us ASAP if another opportunity arises.
- 2. Allow anyone, other than us, to make an inquiry on your credit report.
- 3. Change bank accounts or transfer money within your existing bank accounts.
- 4. Co-sign for anyone.
- 5. Pay off any collection accounts unless you talk to us first.
- 6. Purchase an auto or take on any additional debt.
- 7. Purchase any other real estate.
- 8. Apply for credit anywhere or complete any other credit application.
- 9. Charge any additional debt on any current credit.
- 10. Start any home improvements that are not a condition of the loan.