Big Bob & Lil' Joey
Big Bob grew up in Spanish Fork, Utah, just south of Salt Lake City. He's a middle child, and used to run around the house calling himself “Phantom” just like his older brother. Since then, he's grown up and surpassed his brother’s abilities, and he's recently made the move to Pryor, OK. He isn't fond of trees or birds, but he likes looking at the landscape, and loves watching the sunset from whatever view he can find. Sometimes he wanders off, but his new pal, Lil' Joey helps keep him in focus.
Lil’ Joey hails from San Mateo, California. He enjoys taking in the sights, but prefers to sit around on his own. Luckily, he's become attached to Big Bob, and since then has followed him around, taking in the sights around Mayes County. He dislikes swimming, but always finds other ways to make an impact at parties. When it comes to work though, he likes to keep things in focus, and doesn't mind getting a few bumps and bruises along the way.
We recently met this dynamic duo at the park as they were hanging out and taking video of the ducks. After striking up a conversation we realized how beneficial they could both be to the team. They were surprisingly interested in getting into real estate and jumped at the chance.
Now they have dedicated themselves to looking at properties with a unique perspective, and pointing them out to prospective buyers. Lil’ Joey is great with wide shots, and can offer new ways to show off your property that will capture the attention of new clients. They haven't gotten their real estate license, but they enjoy working with the rest of the team to get phenomenal pictures. Whether you just want a subtle high shot to frame your house with or an aerial panorama to show off the entire landscape of your land, these two can get what you want. They've already been looking around the area, and here's a sample of what they've found.
Let them help you sell your home today!
Here are some of the marketing techniques we use at Bob & Jo Realty:
- Multi-faceted office with the latest technology to better serve our clients and community.
- Members of two of the largest Multi-List Organization in this area: Greater Tulsa Area Realtors (GTAR). More than 3,000 local real estate’s agents access our listings, so our listed properties are broadly marketed.
- Web Site: We have our own web site, www.bobandjorealty.com which is informative to both Buyers and Sellers and we have over 400 visitors each month.
- We are open 6 days a week with after hours appointments available.
- We provide free market analysis to help determine what your home will bring in this ever changing market.
- Weekly Bob and Jo Realty newspaper advertisements.
- Perfectly angled photos of your property. *SkyCam utilized when appropriate.
- Custom flier to help sell your property quickly.
- Other services available: Hwy 69 marquee sign, eye catching yard signs, open houses and advertisements on Realtor.com.
Big Bob & Lil' Joey
Call the office to learn more 918-825-6400
Office: (918) 825-6400 Fax: (918) 825-6477