Hello, my name is Alice Brown Copeland. I was born Joplin Mo. Where I attended Parkwood High, Missouri State College and married my late husband, Steve Copeland. I am the Mother of a lovely daughter, Anna Copeland.
We moved to Oklahoma in 1981 where we lived in Tulsa and later moved to the Ketchum / Grand Lake area. I moved to Pryor in 2010 to be closer to the people here. I purchased my home through Bob and Jo Realty, Inc. and was so impressed with the company I later joined their team. I came on board first as an Executive Assistant and then had my previous real estate license activated under Bob and Jo Realty. I am excited to work for a company that is one of the front leaders in real estate for Mayes County. They are the first to offer specific services in the area such as the Skycam for aerial photos and they hire a professional photographer to help showcase the homes listed. They understand that marketing has grown past the transitional news print and see how vital it is to utilize the internet for broader advertising coverage. The real estate market is constantly changing and Bob and Jo Realty embrace the challenge.
My passion is living life to the fullest and helping others, and being a REALTOR for these past 3 years fits into both categories. I have been blessed with a diversified background in management and customer service. I worked in the medical field in radiology, oil and gas industry (specifically Oklahoma Natural Gas), owned two successful businesses in the food and drink industry and I previously sold real estate in Tulsa.
My hobbies are finding “treasures” and “bargains” at garage sales and re-furbishing them into interesting and collective pieces. I also enjoy flower and patio gardening because I find it pleasing and relaxing. I love being around water, lakes, rivers and when I am really lucky, beaches. I can spend hours looking for seashells and marvel at God’s glory in His creations. During the Winter months I am happy to curl up in front of the fireplace or sit around the fire pit with family and friends. I enjoy an exciting game of football as I watch play by play.
Combining my professional experience in with my interest and passions is what establishes me as an outstanding REALTOR. I listen to the needs of my clients and find the answers; whether that is marketing, property research, customer service or areas of negotiation. I am a great REALTOR, and I offer the best in customer service. I love what I do and I look forward to helping you with your real estate needs.
Here are some of the marketing techniques we use at Bob & Jo Realty:
- Multi-faceted office with the latest technology to better serve our clients and community.
- Members of two of the largest Multi-List Organization in this area: Greater Tulsa Area Realtors (GTAR). More than 3,000 local real estate’s agents access our listings, so our listed properties are broadly marketed.
- Web Site: We have our own web site, www.bobandjorealty.com which is informative to both Buyers and Sellers and we have over 400 visitors each month.
- We are open 6 days a week with after hours appointments available.
- We provide free market analysis to help determine what your home will bring in this ever changing market.
- Weekly Bob and Jo Realty newspaper advertisements.
- Perfectly angled photos of your property. *SkyCam utilized when appropriate.
- Custom flier to help sell your property quickly.
- Other services available: Hwy 69 marquee sign, eye catching yard signs, open houses and advertisements on Realtor.com.
Call or Text Me Anytime 918-782-7485
Office: (918) 825-6400 Fax: (918) 825-6477
Click To View Listings by Alice Copeland